Welcome to our website. If you continue to
browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
relation to this website.
The term '[NAMS International] refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office in NewDelhi.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on
this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to
us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part
of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the
property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use
of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory
- "We as a merchant
shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage
arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for
any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset
limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"